Sunday

I'm running away from home

I have decided I am running away - my mother spends all of her time at a place called work and now there is a new place called school (she is going to school to be a nurse and take care of people, she doesn't want to count beans anymore, not that I blame her I would rather eat them than count them) - she feeds me and brings me treats and in her "spare time" she plays with me, but it's not like it used to be - what is a bun to do - I am packing and I am out of here unless she shapes up and to make matters worse she doesn't even bother taking a million pictures of me a week - i am going to eat her books then I am going to run away - that will teach her

7 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

She doesn't even seem to have time to take our picture. Sam, you better start going to school with her!

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Sam, auntie shell will be quitting her bean counting job to stay home and be her own boss in Bunnyville. You can come and stay with us. We'll take your picture a lot. Of course, we'll always be in your face with the camera and then you'll be wanting to go home to mama where you can live in peace. ;)
yfs

The Bunns said...

Keep Clam, Sam. Think this through .. don't jump off the deep end without a plan. We suggest regular ankle bites instead. That will keep her paying attention.

puffthemagicrabbit said...

Give her time, Sam. Before too long she will be so tired of this studying business there will be more picture taking than you can stand. In the meantime, though, a couple of well shredded textbook pages should do the trick...

gretchen cello said...

Eat the books I reckon...

furrybutts said...

Eat her books, chew on her pencils, sit on her school bag and refuse to get off.. she might think it's cute and start taking pictures ;)

Bunny Boy said...

Hi,
I happened to find this awesome blog and followed it!
Was hoping that in return you would check out and follow my blog.
Thanks!
Bunny Hugs,
Bunny Boy
ilovebunniesandrabbits.blogspot.com