Sunday

and now for the sad news

this hit me really hard - i was going through a very emotional time personally.
I took little willow to the vet because there was something wrong with her tooth - it was swollen inside of her mouth she wasn't eating and she was pretty nasty (i would be too if i as in pain and hungry)the vet told us it was an abscess and that it was pretty routine surgery (surgery and routine two scary words) well we lost her during surgery - i have to say i am still not over it but Sam and i are hanging in there - i am going to wait a while before bringing another bun into the house - give myself time to get better (not get over it) for now little Sam is being spoiled and loved by everyone

11 comments:

puffthemagicrabbit said...

Oh, I am so very sorry. Lots of hugs.

bunnygirl said...

I'm so sorry. Poor Willow. I'm sure she's having a fine time, pain-free, at the Bridge, but she'll be missed here.

You did the right thing, trying to get her tooth fixed. Leaving it to continue festering would've delivered the same outcome, only with a lot more suffering. It hurts so much when our bunnies leave us, but the love remains, and the best we can do is help another bunny in the memory of those who've moved beyond our help.

Hugs.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Oh, dear, I am so, so sorry. Well, put, about getting better but not over, so true. Hang in there! Sam has a big job being so spoiled, some bun has to do it.

Hugs from CA.

Mel said...

I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs*

Michelle (Shell) May said...

I am so incredibly sorry. I feel your pain as having lost Chloe in June from tooth problems. My heart aches for you.
Willow and Chloe have met up and are great friends I just know it.

It helped me and Razzy to get Sugar. You'll know when the time is right. Sugar could never replace Chloe, but somehow rescuing her from a bad situation helped my hurting heart.

Sending you a big bunny hug.
Shell

RoadBunner said...

I am very sorry for your loss :( It breaks my heart to think of it. Hang in there. You did the right thing and Willow is in a better place with all of our departed friends.

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'm so sorry to hear this,

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I am saying a prayer for you.
So very sorry.

Christina said...

I am so sorry about Willow. I am sending you prayers and good thoughts.

Rabbits' Guy said...

Awww .... Bunny Lady is not wanting any of the bunns to have any anesthesia for fear of losing them too.

Good luck with Sam and maybe sometime the time for an addition will be right!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Have you disappeared? we miss you.