Thursday

what kind of bunny is that

My sister is having a baby (her third) as a mother of twin girls (17 year old twin hormones- i mean girls) I say quit while your behind, but hey to each his own. She is very excited about this little bundle of joy and so am I (I can send him-her home)so I knit these up


and because every bunny mommy knows the best kids are bunnies, well I made her this - the pattern says its a Bunny hat (looks more like a lamb to me) but I tried and maybe it will look better on



and because I am a firm believer in give the people what they want here is a picture of Tabitha - who lately has NO PROBLEM running around every where

5 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

'Dorable hat, do you make adult sizes? That Tabitha is a funny bun!!!!

Totally Timmy said...

aww the hat and booties look so soft..lucky baby..

furrybutts said...

The hat's really cute! Sounds like Tabitha's showing her mischievous true colours :)

Rabbits' Guy said...

Beep! Beep!

RoadBunner said...

What a great hat!!!! I just started up knitting again in hopes of making a knit bunny. So far...major fails :)