Thursday

While the cat is away - the bun? will play

Last night I peed on the couch and mommy was not happy with me, and told me I was not going back up on it until I learned to be a good boy
But mommy is at work, and the girls are home, and Sarah can't resist my charms- all I have to do is sit up and she wants to hold me, then after a smooch she is putty in my paws and look who is up on the couch eating bok choy - hehehehehe



the girls sent her a picture via text message - I hate those little square things- so I am now busted!!
gotta go hide before she gets home

6 comments:

The Bunns said...

Can't trust them girls ....

Hef's Mom said...

You uh may want to clean up that pellet back there too!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

It is not your fault, those girls lured you onto the couch, they should have to spend some time in their cages..err rooms.

Christina said...

Poor little bunny. Subject to the influence of those girls.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on Heartland's blog. We very much welcome you.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

occasionally i pee on the couch too, it's a bun thing ~Annabell Lee Bun of the Fluffy Tribe

furrybutts said...

You were framed! Poor little helpless bunny, lifted by the girls, planted on the couch and made to pose for an incriminating photo!