Thursday

Samantha



She is so funny - I tried to move her and she would not budge - it was time for bed and I was trying to guide her into her cage to go to sleep and she was having none of that - I went to pick her up and she swatted me. I got up and sat at the kitchen table for a few minutes and she stayed put -then she looked at me - then returned to her cage - her way of telling me "I will do it when I am good and ready to do it"

I can't wait til tonight - I am going to attempt to brush her hair pray for me people - pray for me

4 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Serious Alpha fe-bun you got there.......

Sarah said...

Bunnies are the funniest little guys. I hope you are able to bush her tonight.

FrecklesandDeb said...

Samantha has the coolest eyes...and a mind of her own!

Rabbits' Guy said...

OK Good Luck! What kind of bunn is Samantha??