Friday

Our mommy is now a 1 foot

This is generally the view of Tabitha that we get and only this




Last night we had a major break thru - she came out of her cage and up onto the couch -



How did I make this happen - well with food of course



She even stayed up there with me and allowed me to pet her - I think she is starting to cave it also helped that her mom was with me - but I will take what I can
















BREAKING NEWS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This morning the Mommy was coming down the stairs and she missed the bottom step and went right to the floor, twisted her foot and heard the cracking- not the mommy took her to the e.r. and she had x-rays -it's broken, right now it's all bandaged up and Monday she is going to see the orthopedist - this better not interfere with our meal plan. Here is her foot


8 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Oh,no, meals could be delayed and will certainly be preceded by the unpleasant clunking of the cast......Speedy healing mom, so sorry you got injured:~( Interesting bun break through, does this change your decision?

Rabbits' Guy said...

Well, good news and bad news. Good luck with it all ... sounds kinda like a rabbit household ...

thefluffies said...

Hope mommy will be ok soon. Bunnies need a Mom do to their meals, cleaning,rubbing, grooming etc :)

Hef's Mom said...

Oh no! We hope you get better soon. I thought I was going to break my arm the other day. I decided to jog while walking Shadow the Dog and she stopped dead in front of me and I flipped right over her! Smack on the sidewalk. Fortunately I landed on the side of my butt, one of the padded parts! I did get a good scrape on my elbow and a sore arm too! Too bad you weren't as lucky as me! Get well soon!

RoadBunner said...

So sorry about your foot!! I hope it gets better soon.

Yes, food is the way to a rabbit's heart!

furrybutts said...

Ouch! We hope your foot's feeling better now.. have a quick recovery :)

P/S: That's great progress with Tabitha!

YowlYY said...

It looks as if Tabitha is coming around the idea that you aren't that bad ;-)
So sorry to read about the foot - it makes everything more difficult, but hopefully it will heal soon - fingers crossed! (Oh...does a broken foot means less housework and more knitting time and bunny cuddling??)

Fez and the Gang said...

Well Tabitha, seems your "hard to get" game is paying off! Yummy foods!

Poor Mommy's footsy... hope she feels better soon!