Thursday

I want no part of this mad house

I am refusing to play with the other buns, I did however get some amusement from you looking around trying to find me (I was sitting here the whole time glaring) - I am sitting up here on the couch in the dark and I am going to ignore everyone - and you, crazy rabbit woman, don't even think of trying to pet me - it is by the grace of god I am allowing you to even get close enough to take that picture -



Here is a picture that Samantha's foster mom sent to me -

she wanted to get one of Tabitha and the Easter bunny too - but, and you will never believe this, Tabitha refused to come out of the carrier. I hope she warms up to me - all the other buns can't wait to come get treats from me and play and get head rubs - but not this one - she is having no part of me.

3 comments:

YowlYY said...

Awww... she seems to have a mind of her own! Do not despair, mum...these bunnies are difficult to win over, but they will eventually, even if they will never allow you the same level of confidence than the others are happy to give. Little Tabitha is just a bunnies' bun - humans are no much good in their minds ;-)

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Some buns have secret rabbit missions they are working on.......

Rabbits' Guy said...

ALL bunns have secret missions in our house ... bunny logic ... whaaaa