Wednesday

I just dont get it

I am sure everyone remembers this adorable little nugget - also known as Tabitha.she is the little tan bun the one glaring at me - warning me that if I even come near her I will pay dearly (no really, it's not my imagination - i can't make this stuff up)























I really love this little bunny. She however HATES me - and now I have proof, a friend of mine came over last night and - gasp Tabitha ran right up to her and hopped into her lap she sat there the entire night - here is the photographic evidence she cuddled with her and wouldn't move -


So Anna (my friend) gets home and calls me and wants to know if I would be willing to let her take Samantha and Tabitha. I have to admit my first reaction was - you can't have my babies - but after a few minutes and my daughters chiming in I am thinking about it - obviously Taby is very happy with her and she is willing to take both buns (they are after all bonded)I know she would take very good care of them and I would still be able to see them. oh what to do what to do......

5 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

What a tough decision! My advice is to do what is best for the buns but its still a tough tough decision!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Like I said she has a secret mission and it was to wait for your friend, don't take it personally. We are but pawns in the Rabbit Centered Universe.

FrecklesandDeb said...

That is a very hard decision. But, it seems that Tabitha may have decided for you. They make up their little minds for whatever rabbit reasons and we probably won't ever know why. This might be something that was fated to happen.

Rabbits' Guy said...

Go with the flow ... do NOT try to understand bunny logic ...

furrybutts said...

Oh boy, that's a tough one. Maybe you could negotiate visiting rights with Anna :) and you would have room to offer a good home to another 2 bunnies in the future :)