Monday

helpful bun



The daddy is always talking about what a mess I make, so I decided I would get up early and help the mommy do some house work. First I did an inspection of the broom. Then I decided I would attack the dust mop.
I also did an inspection behind the door, and found nothing interesting there


Then the mommy sat on the floor sipping her coffee and looking at a magazine,(and they say bunnies are lazy - you should have seen her flop) so I came over to see what was so interesting - I am a little concerned about this article in particular and as soon as she puts this down and isn't looking I will have no choice but to chew and shred the magazine -

5 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

That looks like a very incriminating article....mommy had better watch out if she even looks like she is trying any behavior modification techniques, report her to the Bun Police........

bunnygirl said...

Definitely eat that article before she sees it! That's what I did. ~Cadbury

RoadBunner said...

Mario's new favorite "toy" is a magazine to shred. That article is particularly shred-worthy! Maybe you should even drag it into the litter box :)

FrecklesandDeb said...

Be concerned -- be very concerned!

Freckles loves to attack the Swiffer Duster -- She may think it's a relative that's come to stay!

furrybutts said...

Tsk tsk.. what sort of articles are they churning out these days.. it is simply not possible! The words 'rabbit' and 'behave' do not belong in the same sentence.