Friday

A new bed

the mommy came home from work yesterday and gave us our dinner - then made dinner for the children (the daddy works from 3 - 11 so he comes to see us for dinner at 7:30) then she went and picked through a pile of fabric. Sam and I wanted to help her but she wouldn't let us, then she turned on a machine that made a horrible noise and Sam and I ran and hid in a box - She came back with this contraption, she said it's a little bed for us to lay on. At first we wouldn't come out of the box because we thought she might turn that thing back on - so we waited and when the coast was clear we snuck out and found this - the children were heard complaining that they have been asking the mommy to fix things for them on the sewing machine and they are still in the basket - but the minute the buns need something she jumps, hehehehe


I immediately started digging at it and chewing on it (she is a little worried about me eating the fabric- she worries about everything)
She put it up on the couch and we laid in it and sat next to her - watching TV while she was knitting. Sam fell asleep with his feet in the air and she took this picture with her phone because she was afraid that if she got up she would wake him up and he would move


If you look closely I am laying under him - he is so rude - I was nice and cozy and he came and plopped on me with his feet sticking up in the air no less

4 comments:

YowlYY said...

ooooohh..precious!! I remember only one of my buns who would flop belly up and all 4 sticking up in the air, Sir Harvey namely. Dear Willow, don't be upset...flopping is done everywhere a bun is feeling comfy, and that means he is comfy with you :)

YowlYY said...

I completely forgot to comment on the bed - how luxurious! I don't dare put one in Miss Eve&Neville's crate, because she is a glutton for fabrics and will have a swiss cheese bed in no time - not to mention the possible trip to the vets, as she likes to eat fabric as well :( Such a shame, because Neville will only dig at it and would surely enjoy a comfy bed...

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Cool bed, our mom is not so handy with the machine, she only makes curtains for the school. Sam is very funny, perhaps he wants to be sure your mom stays happy!
-Tyler and Sydney

The Bunns said...

Oh my how bright! Does it ever look cozy. Is there room for 10 more?