Tuesday

Monday with Samantha

I am staying here by the stove - I will not eat, I will not play - I will sit here and you cant make me love you - come to think of it I am not even going to look at you


Don't think because I have hopped up on the same couch that you are sitting on, when the other one is totally empty that it means I want to be near you

HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM what strange pink paws you have

hey you I am looking at you - don't ignore me


Because I have hopped on to your chest means nothing - what is that thing you have, hey, why are you pointing that at me - put that thing down and go back to petting me - hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm it seems the mommy can be trained after all - now for the rest of the family

5 comments:

bunnygirl said...

What a cutie! It's so nice when you don't have to train them to be friendly. Cadbury was like that, hopping onto my chair and my lap almost from Day One.

I'm planning to send out the rock star picture frames tomorrow, and Sam is one of the winners. If you want it, let me know where to send it. If you've already got enough picture frames, let me know that too, so I can draw another name. uhamp "at" yahoo "dot" com

Thanks!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Looks like you got yourself a snuggle bun :)

Rabbits' Guy said...

Train them all, Samantha ...

furrybutts said...

Humans can be a tad dense sometimes.. but they can definitely be trained by us superior beings ;)

p/s: Like the new blog theme!

YowlYY said...

Awww... disapproving too!