Tuesday

In tears - the mommy

Today is even harder for me than yesterday
My little Merlin passed away yesterday - he seemed fine with the exception of a runny nose. then yesterday when i went home at lunch to see them (yes i go home to visit them during the day) he didn't want to come out of his pen and he didn't want to eat and by the time i got home from work he was looking weak - i called the vet and drove out to the after hours location and by the time we got there he was gone. I still don't know what happened. i am heartbroken - i really loved that little guy (don't tell the others but he was my favorite) When i got home i just laid on the couch and cried, my daughter brought the other two buns to me and sage actually kissed my face - i wonder if she knows how sad I am.

3 comments:

YowlYY said...

Oh no, not Merlin :( How awful to lose him all of a sudden - did he have any medical condition at all? There are no words that can soothe your spirit now - I have been there far too many times, and it is never easy. Think of him now free of pain, at the bridge, binkying with my bunnies...
Hugs,
G.

Fez and the Gang said...

I'm very sorry to hear about Merlin. All of our thoughts are with you.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

I am so sorry, so sudden, so so sad, oh mom:(......I know it is so hard to loose a bun. Lots of love and hugs to you and girl buns, as they miss him too. They got some big shoes to fill, but I have the feeling they are going to try.