Monday

don't judge me people

I am not sure what came over me (I am calling it bunny buzz) - the only thing that is for sure is that I have been threatened - my family is thinking of taking all means of money from me, so that I am unable to spend money on rabbit paraphernalia and rabbits. Although they are playing with these babies just as much as I am.

You see, I was browsing the Internet (they may also take my computer away)Truth be told I really miss Merlin a lot, and I was looking for a bun that looked like him and at the same time I told myself that wasn't a good excuse to adopt a little black bun- because there can only ever be one Merlin and then I saw two little buns on petfinder.com a mother (she is three- Samantha) and her daughter (born in June of 08 Tabitha) and I thought oh how sweet they look - well as luck would have it the woman who was fostering them was going to be at our local Petco (I know this because Sam - yeah it was Sam, sent her an email and asked her about them) and I of course needed to go get more pellets - yeah that's what I needed - pellets, and then can you believe the carrier they were in fit into my car (I drive a small car people) and their supplies fit into my front seat and before I actually knew what was happening we were headed home and they were hopping up on the couch - go figure.
So far they all seem to get along just fine (the children are threatening to move out -insert evil smirk here) and well I am loving life.

3 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Two more buns!!!! WOOT

furrybutts said...

Awwww.. Samantha and Tabitha look so sweet!!! I'm glad you adopted them :) :)

YowlYY said...

Well done you to give a home to two new bunnies - they look so cute! I am sure they'll give you plenty of joy :)